The Lodge Residences and Clubhouse
Our Expansion adds New
Residential Living Options,
Services and Amenities
Dallas Retirement Village is excited to embark on an expansion plan for our community that will bring new living options, services and amenities to area seniors. Forty newly built Lodge Residences will offer the spacious floor plans, details and finishes people want for independent retirement living today. In addition, the center of community life will be just steps away in our new Lodge Clubhouse – more than 15,000 sq. ft. of added amenities, services and conveniences. Our vision is to optimize the best physical aspects of our campus and bring many new resources to the people of the Willamette Valley.
Throughout our 67 years, we’ve strived to anticipate the needs and desires of the people who live here. Our heritage of Christian hospitality not only calls us to welcome people of all faiths, it commits us to improvements that offer residents more of what they want during their retirement years – in both their private homes and in their lifestyle.
The Lodge Residences
- One and two bedroom floor plans as generous as our current Garden Homes
- With patio or balcony and up-to-date details and finishes
- Tuck-under, covered or garage parking
- Options for personalizing
- Full package of services: maintenance, flexible dining, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation and more
- Community amenities, activities and events
- Priority access to health care services, as needed
The Lodge Clubhouse
Connected to The Lodge Residences, the Clubhouse will offer easy access to our new center of resident life. In addition to the following amenities, plans for a second phase of construction include a new fitness/wellness center, indoor pool, salon and day spa.
- New restaurant-style and bistro dining options
- Gathering and socializing spaces
- Fitness/wellness center
- Business center
- Arts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Game room
- Guest room