Bright, beautiful and bursting with life.
Explore Independent Living at Dallas Retirement Village.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance of your home
- Restaurant-style dining
- Transportation services
- Optional laundry and other personal services
- Day trips and overnight tours throughout the Northwest and beyond
- Wellness programs focused on your emotional, physical and spiritual health
- A full schedule of social and recreational activities and events
- Spiritual life opportunities
- Volunteer program
- Common living areas for socializing
- The Lodge Clubhouse amenities
- Fireside Commons and dining room
- Chapel and activity center
- Lounge with coffee shop and beer and wine bar
- Beautiful grounds with walking paths
- Community garden
- Fitness center
- Renowned rehabilitation and therapy center
- Beautiful aquatic center nearby
Now open — new Lodge Clubhouse!
Forty newly built Lodge Residences will offer the spacious floor plans, details and finishes people want for independent retirement living today. In addition, the center of community life is just steps away in our new Lodge Clubhouse – more than 15,000 sq. ft. of added amenities, services and conveniences. Our vision is to optimize the best physical aspects of our campus and bring many new resources to the people of the Willamette Valley.
What's included with your home?
One monthly fee covers most of your exterior and interior home maintenance, water/sewer, garbage removal, property taxes, home insurance, satellite TV, some group transportation, use of garden areas, and a multitude of activities, classes and day trips.