State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Center
After illness or injury, your goal is to return to an optimum level of living as quickly as possible. That’s our goal, too. At our state-of-the-art rehabilitation center, a team of therapists, registered nurses, certified nursing assistants and other professionals offer a full range of rehabilitation services. Compassionate, experienced, caring – that’s rehabilitation services at Dallas Retirement Village.
Physical therapy focuses on strength, coordination, range of motion, balance, bed mobility, transfers and gait and includes aquatic therapy at the Dallas Aquatic Center.
Occupational therapy helps residents develop fine and gross motor control and cognitive development, manage activities of daily living, use self help aids and strengthen and coordinate the upper body.
Speech-language therapy addresses hearing, language, communication and swallowing disorders.
- Whole-person approach meets physical, emotional and social needs
- Access to in-house skilled care
- Newly expanded therapy room with safe and reliable exercise equipment
- Kitchen and utility space to promote mastery of everyday tasks
- Expanded outpatient and home health rehabilitation programs