State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Center – Open to the entire area
We staff our premier rehabilitation center with a licensed, professionally trained team of therapists, registered nurses and certified nursing assistants who provide physical, occupational and speech-language therapies. Our personalized approach to rehabilitation takes into account the needs of the whole person. We take comprehensive care to a new level.
No matter what your needs are, when it comes to rehabilitation, we focus on one goal: To get you well and home in the shortest time possible.
That’s why we offer:
- Individualized care plans designed to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Private suites with spacious bathrooms
- A homelike atmosphere complete with welcoming commons areas for socializing
- Short in-patient care programs
- Out-patient care programs
- A physical, emotional and social approach to rehabilitation
- Priority access to in-house Skilled Nursing care
- Newly expanded therapy room with safe and reliable exercise equipment
- Kitchen and utility space to promote mastery of everyday tasks
- Customized out-patient and home health rehabilitation programs
Physical therapy focuses on strength, coordination, range of motion, balance, bed mobility, transfers and gait and includes aquatic therapy at the Dallas Aquatic Center.
Occupational therapy helps residents develop fine and gross motor control and cognitive development, manage activities of daily living, use self help aids and strengthen and coordinate the upper body.
Speech-language therapy addresses hearing, language, communication and swallowing disorders.