Our Volunteer Program Needs You!
It’s your skills, your talents, your knowledge, and most of all, your time that helps us provide a wide variety of activities for our residents.
Take these steps to begin our application process:
- Download the Volunteer Application and print a copy of it. Any reception desk in our facility has applications as well. Make sure you complete all sections of the Volunteer Application.
- Schedule an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator, Karen Pederson, at 503-623-1807.
- At the interview Karen will discuss your application with you and explain how to schedule your required background check. She will also give you our Volunteer Handbook to read and an Interest and Experience Checklist to fill out.
- After passing your background check, meet with Karen again to discuss the topics in the Volunteer Handbook and the Federal Health Information Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA). You must sign a confidentiality agreement among other eligibility statements.
- Based on our needs and your interests and experience, we can then find the best volunteer position for you!
Whether it’s once a month or an hour a day, we will be blessed by your interest in serving our residents.