- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make you feel important.
- We ask 'Is there anything else I can do for you?'
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
Dallas Retirement Village is currently accepting resumes/applications for the following positions. If the position requires an application, please download and fill out the employment application. Please respond by submitting your cover letter and resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Dallas Retirement Village.
*Denotes Multiple Position Opening
- *Registered Nurse-Charge Nurse (RN): FT Day Shift; FT Noc Shift Implements and maintains established nursing objectives and standards, provides direct nursing care to residents, and helps supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNAs. (Submit cover letter and resume by email: email@example.com)
- *Health Services Assistant/Resident Services Assistant: FT Shift; On-Call Shift Provide direct care support to residents in the activities of daily living. On the job training is available. (Please submit your application by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via US mail or deliver in person.)
- Line Cook: FT Commitment to flavorful restaurant style food and plate presentation in a timely and efficient manner. Works hand in hand with the kitchen staff and under the direction of the Chef Manager. (Submit cover letter and resume by email: email@example.com)