Active senior living lifestyle in Dallas, OR
Have the time of your life in a place you love
Making wellness an enjoyable part of every day
The 8 Dimensions of Wellness
PhysicalEngaging in physical activities that support a strong and healthy body
SocialConnecting with friends and family
EmotionalEnhancing your outlook on life
SpiritualExploring and deepening your beliefs
VocationalUsing your skills and talents for life enrichment
IntellectualExercising your mind to maintain cognitive function
EnvironmentalMaking a positive impact on the quality of the world around you
Health ServicesHelping you feel well and stay well
Fun times and great opportunities ahead
It’s never a challenge finding something to do at Dallas Retirement Village. Instead, the challenge is choosing between all the things that sound interesting, fulfilling, and fun at our active senior community. Check out our Activities Calendar for a sample of the many options available to you.
Our northwest-inspired Clubhouse is the hub of resident activity. Here, you can connect with others while taking a fitness class or being pampered in the salon and spa, develop friendships over a good book or shared movie, or enjoy an evening of laughter and camaraderie on the rooftop patio. You’ll find that the Clubhouse is a great spot for fun activities and socialization.
- Timber Grille restaurant overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds
- Central Blend coffee bar serving custom-made coffee drinks, Italian sodas, quiche, pastries, and more
- Cascade Commons gathering space for social activities, such as group celebrations, parties, educational and entertainment presentations and town hall meetings
- Movie theater showing both newer releases and classics
- Courtyard with pergola-covered grilling stations
- Guest suite with double-sided fireplace (available by reservation)
- The Loft rooftop patio, a unique indoor and outdoor gathering space with an outdoor kitchen
- Studio 225 exercise room
- The Mill fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment from HUR and CyberCycle
- Heated indoor saltwater pool and spa
- Refresh Salon & Spa
Exceptional senior living in the beautiful city of Dallas, OR
It’s unusual for a town the size of Dallas to have such an impressive senior community. Dallas Retirement Village offers the latest concepts and highest standards for senior living. At the same time, the town of Dallas offers an abundance of opportunities for active older adults. Set among vineyards and rolling hills, Dallas offers small-town charm and a walkable downtown square.
Plus, Dallas Retirement Village residents enjoy opportunities to visit nearby parks. The Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge is just a few minutes outside of town, offering wildlife observation, trails, and environmental education opportunities. The Dallas City Park is only half a mile from our campus. The Delbert Hunter Arboretum and Botanic Garden features wooded walking trails and the year-round Rickreall Creek. Check out other city parks here.
Dining at Dallas Retirement Village
Meals are always a highlight at Dallas Retirement Village. That’s because there are so many wonderful choices, including our ever-changing menus and inviting dining venues, and friendly neighbors who join you for lively conversations while you dine.
Want a made-to-order sandwich and cup of homemade soup?
In the mood for a steak or fresh seafood dinner?
How about some warm homemade cobbler or a slice of German chocolate cake?
You’ll find all these and more in the beautiful Timber Grille or the Red House Bistro, where we strive to satisfy everyone’s palate. Want to start your morning off right? Join fellow residents for morning coffee and pastries at our popular Central Blend coffee bar. No matter where you dine, you’ll notice an exceptional level of hospitality, because our staff takes great pleasure in serving you.
Importantly, every recipe at Dallas Retirement Village is created specifically for the preferences of our residents. There are no “corporate menus” here. Instead, you’ll find a variety of healthy and delicious meals. Being located in the Willamette Valley gives us access to fresh, locally grown produce and local wineries. Our chefs make it a point to incorporate these items into our menu as often as possible based on seasonal availability.
In addition to the many restaurant and menu choices, residents appreciate the flexibility to choose how and when to use their dining credits each month. Dining credits can be used for meals served in our various dining venues, carryout meals, delivery, snacks, refreshments, and grocery items from our Central Blend Marketplace and Sweet Retreat snack venues.
We also make it easy to host a gathering of family and friends. Whether it’s a large celebration or a small get-together, our excellent catering team loves to help make your event fun and memorable.
- The Pavilion is a favorite gathering place for all kinds of outdoor events, from family celebrations to resident fairs and even an occasional class reunion.
- Visitors and residents alike can expect a warm greeting from the reception desk in the lobby at the Clubhouse.
- The light and airy décor of the recently remodeled Red House Bistro make this the perfect place to converse with with friends over a casual lunch.
- The well-stocked salad bar in the Red House Bistro showcases a delicious selection of colorful ingredients for a fresh, healthy, custom-made meal in minutes.
- Residents and guests in the Village Apartments can stop by the hospitality station for a cup of hot coffee or tea on the go.
- A mesmerizing fireplace makes the lobby/living room of the Village Apartment building a delightfully cozy respite on chilly winter days.
- The chalet-style entrance to the Clubhouse is every bit as impressive as the amenities inside, which include an indoor pool, an expanded spa, a fitness center, a rooftop patio and so much more.
- The spacious Cascade Commons in the Clubhouse, with its state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, can readily accommodate a variety of meetings and presentations.
- The tastefully furnished “Great Room” in the Clubhouse is the perfect place to relax and read or rendezvous with a friend.
- A stylishly appointed guest suite in the Clubhouse provides a warm and cozy place where friends and family of residents can stay.
- The Sweet Retreat ice cream parlor offers a delectable selection of cold and creamy indulgences and all the sprinkles a heart desires.
- Raised-bed gardens give residents the opportunity to grow a stunning variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Residents in the mood for a little friendly competition can meet in the Jasper Game Room to play pool, shuffleboard, cards, a strategic game of chess, board games and more.
- The Central Blend coffee shop is a favorite gathering place for hand-crafted drinks and snacks.
- Movie theater showing newer releases and classics.
- Line dancing classes in the Cascade Commons combine fun and exercise.
- Our well-stocked library offers everything from the latest best sellers to the daily newspaper.
- Clubhouse’s Fresca patio conveniently located between the Refresh Salon & Spa and Timber Grille restaurant.
- The Timber Grille features a beautiful atmosphere, a mouth-watering menu, and top-notch hospitality and service for our residents and guests.
- Neighbors enjoy great conversation over delicious meals in the beautiful Timber Grille.
- A chef at the Timber Grille in the Clubhouse displays a culinary showpiece.
- Lodge Residences overlooking a lovely courtyard with beautifully maintained landscaping and walking paths.
- The Clubhouse courtyard beckons residents outdoors to enjoy this beautifully landscaped setting.
- Residents enjoy exercise and relaxation in the heated indoor saline pool. Locker rooms are available for added convenience.
- Relax and enjoy the hot tub adjacent to the indoor pool.
- The Refresh Salon & Spa, where pampering is the rule of the day.
- Our brand-new Refresh Salon and Spa, part of our second phase of renovations, is a wonderful amenity to have on-site. It’s a full-service hair salon and offers manicures, pedicures, and specialty beauty and massage services.
- The Mill cardio room is now home to state-of-the-art equipment by HUR, a highly specialized strength-training solution specially designed for seniors.
- Enjoy group exercise classes in Studio 225 to keep your body moving and make wellness a priority.
- Catch magnificent views and sunsets while enjoying the outdoor space The Loft provides. Socialize with friends or family in the fresh air or pull up a chair inside the climate-controlled solarium.
- The Loft’s outdoor space includes fire pit for warmth and ambiance, and an outdoor kitchen with a barbeque, making it a wonderful place to gather with friends.
Our Residents Say it Best!
Taking care of a house was getting harder and harder—it’s no longer an issue. I know I made the right decision in moving to Dallas Retirement Village to enjoy the years ahead.
Beautiful, well-maintained, fantastic staff, great desserts, many activities to keep us young and involved, and fellow new residents who’ve made this lifestyle transition stress-free. Come join us!
(The reservation, move-in, and orientation process was) . . . Excellent! Very organized. Both residents and employees are amazing—We feel so spoiled!
Since the second we moved in, we’ve been amazed at how friendly and helpful the staff is.