Bright, beautiful and bursting with life.
Explore Independent Living at Dallas Retirement Village.
"Dallas Retirement Village became “home” to me in August 2017. I moved here to be closer to my daughter and granddaughter, leaving Roseburg, OR and 67 years behind. I have never regretted it. Because of the warm hospitality of the staff and the new friendships I’ve made, DRV is my home."
-Wilma M. Roe
- Satellite television
- Interior and exterior maintenance of your home
- Lawn care and landscaping
- Restaurant-style dining with takeout and delivery options and multiple dining venues
- Day trips and overnight tours throughout the Northwest and beyond
- Wellness programs focused on your physical, emotional, and spiritual health
- A full schedule of social and recreational activities and events
- Transition and grief support
- Volunteer program
- Staff member available 24/7 to help connect residents with emergency assistance for medical, maintenance, or other urgent matters
- Multiple dining venues
- Chapel and worship
- Central Blend coffee bar
- Sweet Retreat ice cream shop
- Beautiful grounds with walking paths
- Community garden
- Fitness center
- Renowned rehabilitation and therapy center
- Movie theater
- Guest suites
- Outdoor pavilion
- Craft Room and Sewing Studio
- Hobby center
Is the cost of living at Dallas Retirement Village the right fit for you financially? Take this quick and easy 5-minute assessment to see how your current living expenses compare to living at Dallas Retirement Village.
The Northwest-inspired Clubhouse is the hub of resident activity. The perfect place to join friends and family for a delicious meal in the Timber Grille or visit over a cup of coffee from the Central Blend and relax by the beautiful stone fireplace.
- Timber Grille restaurant overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds
- Central Blend coffee bar serving custom-made coffee drinks, Italian sodas, quiche, pastries and more
- The Cascade Commons is a large gathering space where residents join together for social activities, such as dance, exercise, educational and entertainment presentations, and town hall meetings
- Movie theater showing newer releases and classics
- Courtyard with pergola-covered grilling stations
- Guest suite with double-sided fireplace (available by reservation)
Clubhouse Photo Gallery
- Movie theater showing newer releases and classics.
- The Central Blend coffee shop is a favorite gathering place for hand-crafted drinks and snacks.
- Line dancing classes in the Cascade Commons combine fun and exercise.
- Our well-stocked library offers everything from the latest best sellers to the daily newspaper.
- Enjoy happy hour on our Clubhouse patio.
- Neighbors enjoy great conversation over delicious meals in the beautiful Timber Grille.
- The Clubhouse courtyard beckons residents outdoors to enjoy this beautifully landscaped setting.