Bright, beautiful and bursting with life.
Explore Independent Living at Dallas Retirement Village.
"Dallas Retirement Village became “home” to me in August 2017. I moved here to be closer to my daughter and granddaughter, leaving Roseburg, OR and 67 years behind. I have never regretted it. Because of the warm hospitality of the staff and the new friendships I’ve made, DRV is my home."
-Wilma M. Roe
- Weekly housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance of your home
- Restaurant-style dining
- Transportation services
- Optional laundry and other personal services
- Day trips and overnight tours throughout the Northwest and beyond
- Wellness programs focused on your emotional, physical and spiritual health
- A full schedule of social and recreational activities and events
- Spiritual life opportunities
- Volunteer program
- Common living areas for socializing
- The Lodge Clubhouse amenities
- Fireside Commons and dining room
- Chapel and activity center
- Lounge with coffee shop and beer and wine bar
- Beautiful grounds with walking paths
- Community garden
- Fitness center
- Renowned rehabilitation and therapy center
- Beautiful aquatic center nearby
The Northwest-inspired Lodge Clubhouse is the hub of resident life. It’s the perfect place to join friends and family for a delicious farm-to-table meal in the Timber Grille. Visit over a cup of coffee from the Central Blend. Or relax in a comfy chair by the beautiful stone fireplace.
- Timber Grille restaurant overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds
- Central Blend coffee bar serving custom-made coffee drinks, Italian sodas, quiche, pastries and more
- The Cascade Commons is where residents meet for dance and exercise classes, social gatherings and town hall meetings
- State-of-the-art movie theater showing new releases and classics
- Courtyard with pergola-covered grilling stations
- Guest suite with double-sided fireplace (available by reservation)
Lodge Clubhouse Photo Gallery
- State-of-the-art movie theater showing new releases and classics.
- The Central Blend coffee shop is a favorite gathering place for hand-crafted drinks and snacks.
- Line dancing classes in the Cascade Commons combine fun and exercise.
- Our well-stocked library offers everything from the latest best sellers to the daily newspaper.
- Enjoy happy hour on our Clubhouse patio.
- Neighbors enjoy great conversation over delicious meals in the beautiful Timber Grille.
- The Clubhouse courtyard beckons residents outdoors to enjoy this beautifully landscaped setting.
What's included with your home?
One monthly fee covers your exterior and interior home maintenance, housekeeping, lawn and landscape care, water/sewer, garbage removal, property taxes, satellite TV, dining credit, fitness center membership, scheduled group transportation, use of garden areas, and a multitude of activities, classes and day trips.