Physical Rehabilitation & Therapy Center
At Dallas Retirement Village, we staff our premier Rehabilitation Center with a team of professionally trained and licensed therapists, registered nurses, and certified nursing assistants. Through our holistic and individualized focus, guests receive physical, occupational, and speech therapies as well as wound care, IV therapy and fall prevention, taking comprehensive care to a new level.
Our wellness programming, therapies, and short-term and long-term rehabilitation services are all designed to optimize and balance the physical, emotional, and social needs of each individual, with dedication to the fullest recovery possible.
- Individualized care plans designed to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Private, newly remodeled, cozy, homelike suites with spacious bathrooms
- Priority access to onsite Skilled Nursing care when needed
- Modern exercise equipment, technologies, and specialized therapies
- VirtuSense Balance system that utilizes AI to reduce fall risk through game technology that improves balance and strengthens memory, flexibility, logic, endurance and cognitive functions
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities to foster patients’ proficiency through routine activities of daily living
- Customized outpatient treatment approach for guests to return to an optimal functional lifestyle
In order to help maintain the highest standards, we would appreciate your feedback about your stay at the Dallas Retirement Village Health and Rehabilitation Center.
Physical Therapy focuses on strength, coordination, range of motion, balance and fall prevention, pain management, safe transfers, gait, in-home exercise programs, and may also include aqua therapy.
Occupational therapy helps residents develop fine and gross motor control and cognitive development, manage activities of daily living, use self help aids and strengthen and coordinate the upper body.
Speech Therapy addresses language, communication, hearing, voice and swallowing disorders.
Connect With Us
Complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch. You can also call us at (503) 623-5581.
“*” indicates required fields